Getting to the Cornish Riviera has never been easier or more efficient ! There are now :
- Improved roads into Cornwall - A30 from Exeter or A38 via Plymouth
- Expanded airport links with more routes in
- A choice of Cross-Channel services
- Numerous Rail services with Mainline stations at Lostwithiel, Par & St Austell
- Coach services, stopping at Lostwithiel, St Blazey & St Austell
- plus good local bus services when you're here !
We've listed all the travel options in this section, information on getting around once you're here, suggestions for Car Free Days Out and ideas for being our Favourite Visitor!
The Cornish Riviera's closer than you think . . . . . . .