At our Tourist Information Centre, on the A390 by the new Texaco [ex JET, next to Domino's Pizza] Service Station, our staff can help you plan your visit to Cornwall & the Cornish Riviera. Call us on (01726) 879 500 or visit us when you're in St Austell - a great centre for visiting all of Cornwall.
Accommodation - We produce a local Accommodation Guide and have an Accommodation Booking service - either in advance or when you're with us at the TIC.
Information - We have a huge range of leaflets about all manner of attractions throughout Cornwall.
Internet Access - Totally Free Wi-Fi access at all times. Or use one of our hi-spec, Broadband computers - £1.00 per half-hour. Check your emails or browse the Web!
Travel - We keep a complete range of local bus & rail timetables. We are agents for National Express Coaches and can book tickets for journeys throughout the UK.
Tickets - We sell discount price Fast-Track Eden Project tickets - they're great value, get you in there quicker and last for a whole year!
Box Office - We provide a Box Office service for a number of local venues and touring productions :
- Restormel Concert Band - Last Night of the Proms concert soon & "Not Just Any Christmas Concert" - both at The Keay Theatre, St Austell
- Penzance Proms - a week of musical celebrations in Penzance at The Acorn, St Mary's Church and The Centre, Newlyn
- The Keay Theatre, St Austell - linked to Cornwall College with a range of events and productions throughout the year
- St Austell Players - a great, popular amateur company - 4 play productions each year plus a Pantomime
- The Acorn Arts Centre - music, theatre, comedy, puppets - a real variety of events throughout the year at this popular venue in the centre of Penzance
- Carn to Cove - a wide variety of events in village and community halls throughout Cornwall
- Fowey Festival of of Words and Music - an annual celebration each May based in Fowey, for many years the home and inspiration for Daphne du Maurier's many books.
- Restormel Arts - regular Jazz and Folk evenings at the Brewery, St Austell, plus touring open-air productions.
- The Burrell Theatre - Truro School's excellent, 200-seater theatre with local and school productions plus celebrated guest acts
- The Roseland Festival - an annual event in October with a range of local and international artistes - a huge variety of events to please everyone. Based in St Mawes, Tregony, Veryan and the Roseland Peninsula
- Jazz at Rosteague - a quarterly jazz evening in the converted Cider Press Barn at Rosteague Manor, nr Gerrans on the Roseland Peninsula
Books and Maps - we have a great range of local interest and walks books plus local and Ordnance Survey maps.
Treasure Trails - a great way for a family or friends to spend 2 or 3 hours, following a set of clues around any one of Cornwall's main towns - and a chance to win the Treasure at the end of the Trail. We stock all of the Trails which costs £5.99 each - the Treasure builds up during the year. You could be the winner!
Office services - We can help with Fax and Photocopying services
Anything else? - over the year, we've answered all manner of strange requests - just ask us!