Portmellon Cove Guest House
Type: Guest House
Luxury Accommodation by the Sea!
Five star licensed guest accommodation, overlooking the peaceful, sandy cove of Portmellon, near Mevagissey. All spacious, en-suite rooms (four poster, king-size double and twin) have sea views, mini-bars, tea and coffee making facilities, wireless broadband, TV/DVD player and a private door into the beautiful garden.
We also offer Champagne and chocolates, fresh fruit, flowers, high teas or cream teas to make any break extra special. Close to the Eden Project, the Lost Gardens of Heligan, coastal paths, cycle-ways and many of Cornwall’s other main attractions. Free, off-road parking. Pub nearby.
OPEN: ALL YEAR
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Capacity||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Eden-Four Poster||2||£33.00 per person (breakfast included)|
|Heligan-Kingsize||2||£33.00 per person (breakfast included)|
|Lanhydrock-Twin/Dbl||2||£33.00 per person (breakfast included)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- = Possible Availability, properties offering availability that needs to be checked with the provider before a firm booking can be made.
- = Room Also Sold As
- = Room/Unit Available, but cannot be the first night
- = Room/Unit Not Available
- = Availability unknown please ring the accommodation provider direct
- = Price Per person (breakfast included)
This accommodation cannot be booked online at present, please ring the accommodation provider direct.