Nanscawen Manor House
Type: Guest House
Nanscawen Manor House is a delightful 15th century country house set in an idyllic location. It sits in five acres of grounds, south facing looking over a lush green valley, there are 3 luxury en-suite rooms all with spa baths, colour television and tea/coffee making facilities.
Breakfast is served in the Victorian conservatory. There is a heated outdoor swimming pool and hot tub spa. Nanscawen Manor House is an excellent base from which to visit all parts of Cornwall, nearby there are ancient fishing villages, Lanhydrock House - 4 miles, Heligan Gardens - 8 miles, The Eden Project - 2 miles. Keith offers you a warm and relaxed welcome.
Website address: www.nanscawen.com
OPEN: ALL YEAR
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Capacity||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Double en suite||2||£98.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Twin en suite||2||£98.00 per room (breakfast included)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- = Confirmed Availability, properties offering instantly bookable, guaranteed availability
- = Possible Availability, properties offering availability that needs to be checked with the provider before a firm booking can be made.
- = Room Also Sold As
- = Room/Unit Available, but cannot be the first night
- = Room/Unit Not Available
- = Availability unknown please ring the accommodation provider direct
- = Price Per room (breakfast included)